Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A funny story...

So I was away on business trip to Dallas. There is a two hour time difference and many times because of meetings and so forth, I was unable to get the phone.

I looked and one of the missed calls, and it was my friend Bill. As soon as I saw his number, I smiled. As I've mentioned in a prior post, Mr. Bill loves a good vino...he also loves a great gin gimlet, that however, is another story!

His message just had me laughing so hard! Here are some of the highlights:

"Just tried the Gen 5 Old Vine Zinfandel 2010, excellent and not too shabby by along shot! Be sure to pick up a bottle, or you may already have received a case! Drink, enjoy, have fun and have some Lasagna."

That all being said, I know need to make sure to try the Gen 5 Old Vine Zinfandel 2010. Who knows I might even make my old world lasagna to go with it!

Don't ever change Bill, you really put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment